Recreational Courses and Excursions
Changes and Cancellation Policy by Clients
- You are able to change or cancel the date of your activity, free of charge, at the discretion of Infinity2 Diving provided you give 48 hours notice. Any subsequent booking will be subject to availability and prevailing weather conditions.
- Cancellations due to medical conditions, which do not allow the client to participate in the activity booked, we will require a Medical Statement from a Doctor. We will do everything to try and reschedule the activity but if this is not possible we will provide you with a full refund.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice, or if the client fails to show, will result in no refund.
- During busy periods: Christmas, New Year and Easter, the cancellation notice is extended to 7 days before the clients activity start date.
Changes and Cancellations Policy by Company
- All activities offered are weather dependent. In instances where we cannot provide the reserved tour, Infinity2 Diving will do their utmost to offer an alternative option.
- If clients refuse the alternative option, we will deduct any administrative costs incurred from the deposit.
- Infinty2 Diving reserves the right to cancel the tour in any circumstances.
Alternations to Tours/Schedules
- Infinity2 Diving will make every effort to adhere to dive schedules and itineraries.
- Infinity2 Diving reserve the right to alter schedules if it is in the clients interest or when forced to do so due to prevailing weather conditions
- Infinity2 Diving is not responsible to pay any compensation to clients if a tour is cancelled due to namely war, riot, strike, disputes, terrorist activity, disaster, fire, traffic congestion, adverse weather conditions or any other circumstances beyond Infinity2 Diving control.
- Any decisions made by an employee of Infinity2 Diving will be final on any matters relating to safety of the group.
- Infinity2 Diving will not be responsible for any client that commits any illegal act. This may result in the client being excluded from the tour without refund.
- If Infinty2 Diving declares a client unfit or unsuitable for a tour or course the booking will be declined. If any clients are found to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol prior or during any excursion, the tour will be cancelled and no refund will be given.
- All clients booking diving excursions with Infinty2 Diving must show proof of certification prior to the tour starting or they will be unable to dive, and all deposits will be forfeited.
- Clients must acknowledge they are physically fit to participate in Scuba Diving and related activities.
- Clients who have a pre-existing medical condition must produce a signed letter from a Doctor stating they are “medically fit to undertake Scuba Diving activities”.
- Full payment will be required on arrival at the shop before any course or tour commences.
GoPro Course, TecRec Course, Cave Course
Cancellation charge - more than 30 days prior to the course
- Full deposit refunded minus an administrative charge (7.5%)
- IDC training - 50% of deposit, unless you have a candidate to replace you.
Cancellation charge - 30 to 10 days prior to your course
- 50% of your tuition fee Rescheduling is available without any costs
Cancellation charge - within 72 hours prior to the course
- No cash refund
- Any cancellation due to sickness or medical condition will require a written statement from a Doctor. We will do everything to reschedule.
- If you are unable to reschedule you will be given a voucher that will be valid for 4 years.
Cancellation charge without notice
- No refund
- Full tuition fee must be paid 30 days before course start date
- Cancellations by Infinity2 Diving will be 100% refunded
Infinity2 Diving is registered as Tradewinds Aplicada S.A. de C.V. and follows the rules and regulations imposed on the company operating in Mexico.